Say "I DO" at The Manor Event Venue: On-Site Outdoor Ceremony Bookings Now Available for June & July 2021
$2,400 + tax
Nestled amongst the stunning greens and rolling hills of the surrounding Carrying Place Golf and Country Club, The Manor Event Venue is the perfect location to host your outdoor ceremony. Your package includes the following:
- Use of The Manor’s outdoor patio grounds to host your ceremony for up to 100 guests (choice of ceremony location to include the gazebo or tent), ceremony chairs, table for signing of the marriage license with chair(s) and a citrus infused water station available upon guest arrival. Ceremony duration is 30 minutes (ceremonies in excess of 30 minutes, please inquire for further details)
- A rehearsal prior to your wedding date with The Manor’s Coordinator
- Day-of coordination provided by The Manor. Our team will cue music, cue your bridal party, liaison with your wedding officiant and fluff your dress before you take your walk to the alter.
- Music provided by S4 Entertainment to include a handheld wireless microphone for the officiant, 30 minutes of pre-ceremony music as guest arrive, processional and recessional music, music for the signing of the marriage license. & 10 minutes of music following the conclusion of the ceremony as guest depart (song selections to be coordinated directly with S4). Should you wish to provide your own DJ and/or ceremony musicians, use of S4’s sound system, compact mixing console and audio connection cable will be provided. Please note, an additional $150 + tax will apply to host a Gazebo ceremony.
- A 3 hour photo permit: The Manor is a photographers oasis featuring stone walls, a breathtaking waterfall, mature trees, a tranquil pond, a gazebo and The Manor’s resident swans. The 34,000 sq. ft. event space features a modern interior for indoor shots featuring spectacular chandeliers, a fireplace and awe inspiring staircases with picture perfect windows at every turn (indoor photos only permitted as of July 5th, 2021, date subject to change pending government restrictions).
For further information, please contact La-Rey Van Wyke at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-410-6680.
Looking for florals? Ceremony Décor? Pure Event Design would be happy to help! Looking for take-away food boxes for your guests? Peter & Paul’s EventCatering has a variety of meal kits available for your guests to enjoy. Still looking for the perfect guest favour? Peter & Pauls Gifts offers a diverse collection of bombonierre to delight your guests with a special thank you. We truly are your one-stop-shop! Inquire with La-Rey Van Wyke for further details at email@example.com.